first time notebook on a low budget
i have decided to buy my first gaming laptop but unfortunately i have no knowledge in this area and my budget is low. I was thinking of dell inspiron 5767 and i would appreciate any opinions on this laptop or any other suggestions. Some general information:
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
gaming along with school work
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
yes, indie, rpg (skyrim) , fps
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
though seeing it is preferable buying online is fine too
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. (Scroll down to see screen resolution information.)
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
both are fine
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
not too much
15) When are you buying this laptop?
in a week
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
1 TB would be preferable though not necessarily. The same for the ssd
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
Read responses in forum.printercomparison.com