Supermicro SuperServer 2027GR-TR2 + NVIDIA Tesla K40M
I am looking to sell the following server. Here are the full specs:
- Supermicro SuperServer 2027GR-TR2 - 2U GPU Server - 10x SATA - 16x DDR3 - 1600W Redundant
- 2 x Eight-Core Intel Xeon Processor E5-2667 v2 3.30GHz 25MB Cache (130W)
- 8 x 16GB PC3-14900 1866MHz DDR3 ECC Registered DIMM
- 4 x 900GB FDE SAS 2.0 6.0Gb/s 10000RPM - 2.5" - Seagate Savvio 10K.6
- No Optical Drive Support
- LSI MegaRAID 9271-4i SAS 6Gb/s 4-Port Controller with 1GB Cache
- NVIDIA Tesla K40M GPU Computing Accelerator - 12GB GDDR5 - 2880 CUDA Cores
- Intel 10-Gigabit Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X520-DA2 (2x SFP+)
Server is running in a Datacenter in Chicago, can be accessed remotely through SSH or IPMI for proof.
Leasing the server for any usage is also possible.
Please send only reasonable offers by PM.
Read responses in webhostingtalk.com