SuperMicro 2U | 4 Node | dual 2011 v4/v3 barebone 24x 2.5" drive bays
We've got a Supermicro SuperServer 2028TP-HTTR currently for sale.
System is pretty much new and was used as a spare which we have a few extras currently so we are looking to part ways.
This is a solid system the only thing missing are the heatsinks.
Four hot-pluggable systems (nodes) in a 2U form factor. Each node supports the following
1. Dual socket R3 (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600v4?/ v3 family; QPI up to 9.6GT/s
2. Up to 2TB? ECC 3DS LRDIMM , up to DDR4- 2400?MHz ; 16x DIMM slots
3. 1x PCI-E 3.0 x16 Low-profile slot and 1x "0 slot"
4. Intel® X540 Dual port 10GBase-T LAN
5. Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN
6. 6x 2.5" Hot-swap SATA HDD Bays
7. 2000W Redundant Power Supplies Titanium Level (96%)
You can view all of the specs here from SuperMicro's site.
Read responses in webhostingtalk.com