Supermicro Dual Xeon E5-2630 32GB RAM
We are selling our SuperMicro 1U server that was only used for approximately 6 months under light load. I have included the full specs below. We have performed a full stability and burn-in test and everything is in full working order. We originally paid $2,986 for this build but are only asking for $1,999.99. The server was originally racked at Steadfast in Chicago but is in our warehouse for storage at the moment. Serious inquiries only please.
- Supermicro Dual LGA 2011 barebone
- Dual Intel Xeon E5-2630, 2.3GHz (2.8GHz Turbo Boost), Hexa-Core
- Two Evercool LGA 2011 75mm 2 Ball CPU Coolers
- 32GB Kingston DDR3 1333 ECC Registered
- Two HGST Ultrastar Enterprise Harddisks, 2TB each, 7200RPM, 64MB cache, currently in RAID-0
- This server does NOT include an OS license.
Read responses in webhostingtalk.com