Recommendations for 27in PWM free monitors?
I currently use a ASUS VE27Q monitor. Unfortunately my vision is quite weird in the fact I get migraines from PWM monitors. There is nonexistent or undetectable PWM at full brightness, however I find that working on my computer for hours at a time is a problem with my eyes feeling tired by the end. I get these migraines from PWM within 10 minutes of being exposed and I want to turn down the brightness on the monitor to avoid long term eyestrain but just can't for this reason.
Specifications I'm looking for:
- $400 max or under
- PWM Free
- Brand doesn't matter as long as NCIX carries it
- 1080p resolution is OK (as I only have GTX 560 as backup card right now)
- Minimal ghosting and low response times
- Similar or better colors to current monitor.
- HDMI and DVI (maybe DisplayPort)
- Thinking of getting the Acer XG270HU once I upgrade my system and scrape together some extra cash.
Thanks. '); }
Read responses in overclock.net