Proccy, Mobo & RAM
Currently my PC have slowed down like hell and I feel it can't keep it up anymore with the newer version of Visual Studio and SQL Server. So I'd like to upgrade my Processor, Motherboard & RAM.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Visual Studio, SQL Server, Android Studio, Photoshop, Lightroom and some other lightweight programming applications like NodeJS etc.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 30k - 40k
3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No. Never in future
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: HDD Not Needed
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No. I already have Dell ST 2220 L
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: My Current Config is
Processor : Intel Core i5 2400
Motherboard : Intel DH67CL
RAM : 2 x GSkill Ripjaws X 4 GB
Graphics Card : AMD Raedon HD 6770
Power Supply : Seasonic S1 2II Bronze 520 W
Monitor : Dell ST2220 L
HDD : WD Blue 500GB
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Next 2-3 Months
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Yes. I can assemble the parts.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Kolkata. Can buy locally / online based on the deals.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I'd like to upgrade my Processor, Motherboard & RAM.
Read responses in digit.in