Notebook for studies & work...
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: HP
b. Dislike: Apple
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
Redistributed is ok
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Business tasksa and for university (inernet, word, excel, pp) and watching movies
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
yes, daily travel with train and plains, used in different places (office, home, cafe etc)
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
9 hours or more
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
both is ok
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. (Scroll down to see screen resolution information.)
Standard or mid-range
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
not too heavy and not too bulky(my old one was a HP Spectre XT which I liked a lot, doesn't have to be super thin though.
15) When are you buying this laptop?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
at least 3 years
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
SSD is a must, 256GB+
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
Read responses in forum.desktopreview.com