New Assembled computer without a monitor below 50k
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Mainly used for programming and to watch HD quality movies. I don't need a monitor as I'm going to connect it with my FHD TV.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I already have a WD 1 TB hard disk, so instead of another 1 TB hdd drive you can suggest an 120 GB SSD drive which I can use as my Boot Drive
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:I have a Full HD 40 inch Samsung TV
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:I could assemble it on my own but would prefer a assembler
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans Pune local market(Kindly suggest good shops)
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I am a light gamer so do not suggest high end parts relevant to gaming. Display and colors are on top priority.
Read responses in digit.in