Need intel i5 or ryzen based equivalent PC suggestion
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming and Movies
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 40k without GPU,Monitor and Keyboard Mouse ..
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 2TB and SSD(if it comes under budget ) for OS
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No.But will buy later after 4 months, so plz suggest good monitor, 24 inch if comes under 12k
Currently have Dell 22 inch IPS monitor with 5ms RT which is 4 years old.
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Currently have GTX 960 2gb so will buy 1060 6gb when prices comes down..
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: With in June 1st week and i'm not intend to upgrade atleast for 5years,,
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I can Assemble hopefully.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Hyderabad. Yes for online if prices are low compared to offline shops.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I don't wanna put more money on MOtherboard. Just want a good durable budget board.
Read responses in digit.in