Looking for laptop with 8th gen cpu and 1060
Hello everyone, after taking a research in NBR, I have a lot of consideration for my next laptop. So, I want some advice for it. Thank you in advance.
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
e. Desktop Replacement; 17"+ screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: none
b. Dislike: none
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
- Programming, running virtual machines.
- Gaming (LOL and PUBG)
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Yes, I will bring it several times weekly. Most of the time I still place at home.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
LOL and PUBG
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
~2.5h not gaming should be fine
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
W 10 , Linux (maybe)
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. (Scroll down to see screen resolution information.)
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
A bit, I want it to look a bit acceptable in a business workplace. Still, cooling capacity gets higher priority.
15) When are you buying this laptop?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
2 years should be good
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
A 960 EVO should be enough for me.
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
Read responses in forum.notebookreview.com