Help finding a laptop for work/fun
1) What is your budget? Max $2000
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
13" - 15" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Don't really have any preference for brands.
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
Web surfing, watching videos, Work related things such as office, graphpad, powerpoint and excel.
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
Yes, will be taking it to work everyday, where it will mostly stay until I go home.
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Probably not, if so it would be games that don't need a dedicated graphics card.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
At least 5 hours preferably more, ideally 8-10 hours.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
Would be fine not seeing it.
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer?
HD or better
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen?
I would prefer matte but not picky.
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
Within the next 3-4 months.
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
Preferably at least 5 years.
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
Prefer SSD and at least 250GB
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
Thank you in advance for reading all this and helping.
Read responses in forum.desktopreview.com