Gaming Laptop on a Budget - Help!
I'm looking for something that can keep up with the latest games without having to play on the lowest settings, I know its probably a stretch but i would like it to be FHD if possible.
Any recommendations would be great, cheers in advance!
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
d. Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like: Dell, Acer
b. Dislike: nope!
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
Yes, Player Unknown, League of Legends, GTA, BF1, Overwatch.
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
It will be plugged in most of the time.
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
Online is fine
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
12) From the choices below, what screen resolution(s) would you prefer? Keep in mind screen size in conjunction with resolution will play a large role in overall viewing comfort level. Everyone is different. Some like really small text, while others like their text big and easy to read. (Scroll down to see screen resolution information.)
1680x1050, 1920x1200 and 1920x1080 FHD
13) Do you want a glossy/reflective screen or a matte/non-glossy screen? (Scroll down to see explanations.)
Glossy, although not to fussed.
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
At least 3 years
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
1TB - at least 128SSD
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
Read responses in forum.printercomparison.com