Gaming PC with budget of 60K approx
Hi, please suggest me a PC build.
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: CS GO , DOTA 2 and some modern games like dishonoured 2 , Hitman 2016.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Overall budget INR 60,000/-, may stretch a bit.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10 64 bit
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Already having Dell S2240L
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Need to buy all parts
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within 2 weeks
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: To be done by an assembler.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Visakhapatnam, Locally.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:Need to run CS GO and Dota 2 on high settings with good frame rates, can compromise on the graphics settings of the modern games.
Read responses in digit.in