Fractal Design Nano S water cooling beast
Dreaming up my next build and could use some help picking out parts! This will be my first water cooled build - ever. I've built many a computer ranging from a mini-ITX in a Silverstone SG08, to full tower ATX CoolerMaster CM Stackers. But building a custom water cooling loop is a first - I also took a class from Nvidia at a Maker Faire on how to re-sleeve cables, so I may do that as well.
Here's my initial thoughts (and please keep in mind I'm waaaaay behind on current chipsets and stuff):
- Intel i5 build (holy crap there's a lot of i5 options now?)
- Nvidia GTX 1080
- Fractal Design Nano S
- Motherboard: ________ ? (I do want to mildly overclock this build)
- Memory: 2x8gb (16GB total....should I go 32?) Going with DDR4 3200 probably... (worth water cooling as well? read on!)
- 400 gb SSD (already have it)
- 4TB 7200 rpm 3.5" drive for storage (if I can squeeze it. Not really necessary just had the drive laying around)
- PSU: Silverstone SFX 500-L?
Read responses in overclock.net