Event 41 Bugcodecheck 209 BSOD
I've been having BSODs almost daily for the past few months, and I haven't been able to determine the root cause. Any help for this would be appreciated.
I'm attaching the results after my most recent crash. Thanks!
· OS - Windows 10
· What was the original installed OS on the system? Windows 8
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? I upgraded to Win10 from Win8 via download
· Approximate age of system (hardware)? About four years old, but I've upgraded the video card and added RAM in the past year.
· Approximate age of OS installation (if you know)? Whenever Win10 came out.
· Have you re-installed the OS? No
· CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3401 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
· Video Card - Nvidia GTX 1050Ti
· MotherBoard - MSI System Model MS-7821
· Power Supply - Corsair CX430
· System Manufacturer - Cyberpower PC
· Exact model number - custom made
Read responses in techsupportforum.com