Constant, random BSODs. started 2...
OS - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 or Vista? --- Windows 7
· x86 (32-bit) or x64 ? --- x64
· What was the original installed OS on the system? --- Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? --- OEM
· Approximate age of system (hardware) --- 9 years
· Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) -- 6-9 years
· Have you re-installed the OS? --- No
· CPU --- Intel i5 4670k
· Video Card -- AMD R9 270X
· MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop) --- Gigabyte H81M
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop) Seasonic gold 650w
· System Manufacturer ?
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom) ?
Laptop or Desktop? Desktop
I've been having completely random BSODs lately. the ones from yesterday were all bbcode 50, but the ones from today are 3 different ones. ill include minidump files as well
hope someone can help. thanks in advance.
Read responses in techsupportforum.com