BSOD when playing games or at random
Windows 7 · x x64
· Windows 7
· 5 Years (Except the PSU, had to get a new one about 2 years ago)
· CPU : HexaCore AMD FX-6300, 3817 MHz (19 x 201)
· Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7850
· Motherboard Name Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
· Power Supply: EVGA 600b (600w)
First of all, thanks for taking your time to help me in my issue. So... I have been having some randoms BSODs since a few days, it looks like it only happens when Im gaming (At random times, sometimes I am able to play without any problem, but when I close the game, boom, bsod, sometimes when the app is starting, bsod.) But sometimes it also happens when I am just browsing the internet and stuff, I have noticed that Ive been having the ?AMD driver stopped responding and has recovered?. I have also noticed that sometimes, after a BSOD, my pc just gets stucked in the Gigabyte Uefi Dualbios screen witouth any options, its just a blue screen with that message, and after a few seconds, it reboots back to normal into Windows 7.
1. I have tried the TDR fix, but Im still getting random BSODs
2. Ive tried running Memtest, but RAM seems to be okay
3. Ive tried reinstalling Win 7.
4. Ive tried another Hard Disk, still random BSODs
5. Ive cleaned my video card and everything else
6. Tried updating the video card drivers but Ive noticed that if I have the latest drivers, the BSODs are more frequent, so Ive installed the ones that the other PC that I have has (These two computers are exactly the same, they have the same hardware and everything, but only this one seems to be having this problems)
The only thing I was too scared to try, was updating my BIOS and Chipset drivers, since I have read that if I screw it up, I can brick my motherboard.
Read responses in techsupportforum.com