Best old IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad?
Hey guys, this is my first post.
So anyways, its pretty self explanatory.
Im looking for a good IBM or Lenovo Thinkpad to invest to, I want something known for:
- great build quality
- super rugged, with enough ruggedness to kill someone in the street (joking of course, but I want something that can take a beating)
- no wobbly hinges on the display
- something with high modding support, (Ive heard of 8gb mods and IPS mods, im pretty interested in those specifically)
- I want something strong enough to be able to play Youtube easily with no stutter
- Im going to be using it for work too, a lot of word processing on the go
- Good battery life and good battery that wont die comepletely in under a year,
(unlike some of the newer laptops where the batteries are unusable in less than a year to 2 years, I wanted a battery that will have a long lifespan)
If anyone can recommend me a thinkpad fitting my needs, i would highly appreciate. NOTE: I am a noob and new to this whole old thinkpad and modding, but im not clueless in modern pc building
so please forgive me if im a bit clueless in this topic.
THANKS! '); }
Read responses in overclock.net