7920X x299 OC stability fail
I am having an issue with my new rig. I decided to go all out and do a complete custom watercool rig. I have the aorus gaming 9 by gigabyte.
Essentially I am having massive stability issues. I cannot OC this thing without getting the whea error or just random lock ups and shut downs. Here are my settings:
1. Enter advanced frequency settings.
2. Change CPU Clock Ratio to 45-47.
3. Enable XMP
4. Enter Advanced CPU Core Settings
5. Set CLR (MESH) Ratio to 32.
6. Set Enhanced Multi-core Performance to Enabled.
7. Set Energy Efficient Turbo to Disabled.
8. Hit ESC twice then enter Advanced Voltage Settings
9. Enter CPU Core Voltage Control
10. Set CPU VRIN External Override to 1.9
11. Hit F10 to Save and Exit.
Any help would be appreciated! Pic of PC included.
Read responses in overclock.net