$1500, Buying from Usa
What is your budget? (INR or USD)
$1500 usd, if really worth it max $1700
2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
- Thin and Light; 12" - 14" screen
- Mainstream; 15" - 16" screen
3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Gaming / Stock trading
5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
SSD is main drive so 500gb+, 1060 or better
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
b. Dislike: Lenovo
6) Anything else you would like to say?
- Screen resolution 1080p (Full HD) )
- Battery back up ( normal (3-4hrs) / extended (5-7hrs) )
- Abroad ( USA)
Confused to get gaming laptop or desktop, Either ill buy a 1500 bux laptop or get $500 laptop and get a decent powerful desktop from here.
Read responses in digit.in