Forumsee logo
Forumsee » Hardware » Computer Components » Read message
RSS: Subscribe to RSS

Admins Which Laptop Is Your Preferred?

Computers and Peripherals - Web Hosting Talk - www.webhostingtalk.com
I am doing increasingly more travelling and so a good laptop is becoming essential quick. Used 95% of the time for system administration, the other 5% plugging into a big screen and watching TV / Movies.

I am thinking of the Lenovo Thinkpads.

I prefer slim, light and 14-15"

ETH port would be a + but not essential

No problem running a few VM

Must be tough, i am hard on stuff!

What do you use? Any recommendations?
Date: Oct 12, 2017   



Cars ·
Travel ·
Pets ·
production-frontend