Suggest components for upgrade
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Competitive online multiplayer games. [Overwatch, Counter Strike: GO and the occasional AAA title at medium-high settings strictly at 1080p or lower.]
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 50k INR.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10.
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, 21 inch+
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: The items I currently own are:
Dell IN2030M LED Monitor.
WD Blue 1TB HD.
G.Skill RipjawsX 4GB DDR3 RAM @ 1833Mhz.
ASUS M5A97 Motherboard.
AMD Phenom II X6 1075T Processor.
Sapphire HD 6850 1GB GPU.
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: It will be assembled by me.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Online is fine.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Please suggest a build from scratch or else if these parts can be accommodated then its fine too.