PC parts suggestion for Machine Learning /Analytics work
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Create Machine learning /NLP and neural network algorithms using R,Python,MATLAB. May be a little bit of gaming viz. FIFA and COD series.
2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 60K. Ryzen build preferable.I plan to buy a proper GPU like 1060 GTX 6GB only on january. For Now i would need a budget GPU so as to just boot the system.
3. Planning to overclock?
4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10 64-bit
5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB HDD
6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: NO. Already have ordered a 22 inch LG 22MP68VQ
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Mouse and Keyboard.
8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Next Month (November)
9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: No. But am confident that i can do on my own.
10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Bengaluru. Open to both Online and offline.
11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I see a lot of deals on ebay but not sure about them.I havent purchased high value products off ebay and not sure about RMA.
Thank you in advance.