Questions regarding M4700 battery life
I just picked up a Dell factory certified refurbished M4700 from Ebay, just waiting for it in the mail.
I had some questions regarding the battery life of the m4700. Coming from a Thinkpad T530, I know the Dell will not do as well, but I am looking for some real world battery life figures.
My spec (relevant to battery life)
- 1080p Screen
- Intel I7 3740qm
- 256gb SSD
- K2000m graphics
- 9 cell (87wh) 3 year warranty battery
1. So how many hours would I be getting realistically, doing basic word document work and wifi internet?
2. I have always taken my battery out once it charged fully on my previous laptops, is this necessary with my Dell? or Can I disable charging in the settings?
3. How much real life difference is there between 97Wh 9 cell and 87Wh 9 cell?
4. I also have a 97Wh battery slice coming in the mail as well, how long would the battery last combining 87Wh internal battery and the 97Wh battery slice?