Looking to buy a laptop...
As the title, I'm interested in a notebook laptop. There is a major sale day here so any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. What is your budget?
900~usd, 30~$ north if worth it
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
13.3", 15" if the resolution will not be blurry
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable, mostly use it for school. Also stationary at my house.
5. How much battery life do you need?
Not critical, more than 5 hours
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Very light if any, not the priority
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
School, word& internet (good processor and large memory needed)
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 256GB SSD, if possible add HDD as well
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Not at all
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Dell, since their warranty is better, but not set it stone
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.