Long battery life thinkpad
Going back to school in September, looking for a "cheap" lightweight thinkad with battery life.
1) What is your budget?
2) What size notebook would you prefer?
b. Ultraportable; 11" - 12" screen
c. Thin and Light; 13" - 14" screen
3) Where will you buying this notebook? You can select the flag of your country as an indicator.
4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
Thinkpad only, unless dell, hp or Toshiba can make something that match point stick in 2018
5) Would you consider laptops that are refurbished/redistributed?
Yes. ebay, or even parts with broken display are fine.
6) What are the primary tasks will you be performing with this notebook?
7) Will you be taking the notebook with you to different places, leaving it on your desk or both?
8) Will you be playing games on your notebook? If so, please state which games or types of games?
9) How many hours of battery life do you need?
more the better
10) Would you prefer to see the notebooks you're considering before purchasing it or buying a notebook on-line without seeing it is OK?
11) What OS do you prefer? Windows (Windows 7 / 8), Mac OS, Linux, Chrome OS, etc.
1080p min, if it can be diy upgraded, any is fine.
Build Quality and Design
14) Are the notebook's looks and stylishness important to you?
15) When are you buying this laptop?
16) How long do you want this laptop to last?
depend on price
17) How much hard drive space do you need? Do you want a SSD drive?
will upgrade aftermarket
18) Do you need an optical drive? If yes, a DVD Burner, Blu-ray Reader or Blu-Ray Burner?
Please state any additional features you need. It's also helpful if you can indicate how experienced you are with computers. If you're a novice and don't know much, that's alright. Everyone's a novice at some point.
Will happily diy upgrade everything if price is right~