Outlook Client email message
I'm having trouble trying to get rid of this pop-up message every time I send an email through our accounting software. The accounting software links to office.
See Attached image.
I have followed each step of the following windows help article.
- Virus scanner is up to date
- Trust centre also says it's status is "valid"
- I have checked the button to 'never warm me....."
- I have checked the registry edited and the key value is 2, which is correct.
- I have restarted the computer after the valid steps to ensure the settings have been enabled.
All of the above still results in the popup message as per the image attached.
This is only happening on one computer, not all of them.
Anyone have any other ideas to try?