ntoskrnl.exe, dxgkrnl.sys, hal.dll...
I've been getting BSOD's ever since the beginning of owning this computer (built it myself in Fall 2015). It only ever happens while playing CS:GO; it has always been stable otherwise. Recently it got worse to the point where I can't take it anymore - really looking for some help here. Drivers are all updated to the latest version I could find. Also, when I try running perfmon /report through command prompt, the Resource and Performance Monitor app starts up but it just seems to hang at 'Collecting data for 60 seconds...', so I just have the SysnativeFileCollectionApp zip attached
Thanks in advance for the help!
· OS - Windows 10
· What was the original installed OS on the system? Windows 10
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Retail? (downloaded from msdnaa)
· Approximate age of system (hardware) 1.5 years
· Approximate age of OS installation (if you know) 1.5 years
· Have you re-installed the OS? No
· CPU - i7-6700k
· Video Card - ASUS Strix GTX 960
· MotherBoard (if NOT a laptop) - ASUS Z170M-PLUS
· Power Supply - brand & wattage (if NOT a laptop) - SeaSonic S12II 620W
· System Manufacturer - self-assembled, Desktop