Caps mod - Shappire RX 480 Nitro+ OC 8GB
Hi, as title I've an Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC 8GB. I'm an "active" (i think) bios modder (look at my sign if you want) since I've more experience on software rather than hardware (btw I've the basics of electronics/soldering/...).
Before going more deep on bios modding I'd like to first caps mod this card. Inspired by buildzoid's video I want to try this "easy" mod... My only issue is that I do not want to screw up capacitors selection...
If you need more infos on this card you can find the PCB analysis (by buildzoid) and here there are some back/front PCB photos, also google is quite full of them.
Right now my card as this custom hybrid cooling solution but:
- First pic that's my father's hand
- It has been changed a bit to lower the space between cooler and VRMs
- pipes were kept for esthetics, now removed to lower overall weight
- the "center" of the old cooler is now a pendant
- the back heathsink can be removed if needed to solder something but i'd like to avoid it
Thank to everyone who would like to help '); }