How to unbrick Card with failed flash? rx480 rx series
i have rx 460 and i had a bad flash today, i reset just black screen
i found this topic
i try but i cant boot in windows, just crash
but my problem solve easy with following step:
1. unplug your bricked card, plug cable monitor in vga onboard, reset bios
2. access bios setting and set first boot igpu (same following picture)
3. plug the bricked card in and try to access safe mode
3.1 when u hard reset many times then startup repair will appear and u can access safe mode next boot
another way if you not have multi boot or dual boot, after mainboard logo boot disapear, repeat f8 until startup setting appear, then access safe mode
4. disable bricked card by device manager in safe mode
5. reboot normally open atiflash flash bios that u want.
6. reboot and enable it.
7. shutdown change cable monitor to your card and enjoy (should u access bios setting and disable igpu or set auto first boot card)
Sorry about my bad english
Edited by kim12355 - Today at 12:44 am '); }