Singtel Mesher no internet
Here is what I did to set up.
1. Connect both meshers to my singtel router via ethernet cable each for about 10min
2. Placed the meshers in their designated locations (at this point both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz led is green)
3. Connected my pc to the singtel router (never connect to the mesher because it keeps saying password wrong even though i followed the password on the bottom of the unit)
4. Went to
5. When it scanned it says no units detected
6. I brought one of the unit from its designated location back to my internet router via ethernet cable
7. Repeated step 4 and now it could detect the unit and proceeded to change the ssid and passwords of the mesher.
8. Disconnected the single unit of mesher which was connected via ethernet cable to singtel router as mentioned in step 6 back to its designated location (at this point the led which are supposed to be green are indeed still green)
9. I attempt to connect my handphone to the mesher via wifi (which is now called extension) it takes damn long then it says failed to optain ip address
10. When i try to connect it via pc, it manages to connect but says secured, no Internet
Note: for example if my singtel router ssid for 2.4Ghz SINGTEL-ABCDE and 5Ghz is SINGTEL-ABCDE(5G)
i renamed my meshers to be SINGTEL-ABCDE_EXT for 2.4Ghz and SINGTEL-ABCDE(5G)_EXT for 5Ghz.