Upgrade to 13 inch 15/16 or 15 inch 2015 mbp?
Looking for some advise what to go for next, coming from a 2009 MacBook.
Except internet I will use it mainly for lightroom working with 25 mb pics on average.
In the future I will be buying a 24-27 inch external monitor with max resolution 2560x1440
My options are
1. Go for a 13 inch non touchbar 2016 stock model or 13 inch 2015 model But then with 256 gb sdd
2. Spend a little more and go for the 15 inch 2015 stock model.
What I would like to know is
1. Is the 15 inch overkill for what I want with 16 gb Ram and safe money and spend it on a better monitor?
2. Is the speed difference between the 13 and 15 models a huge difference in Lightroom?
3. Are the 13 inchs powerfull enough for the external monitor with lighroom. Without lags